Community Care Service Voucher (CCSV) Scheme for the Elderly
Community Care Service Voucher (CCSV) Scheme for the Elderly (the Scheme) adopting the “money-following-the-user”' approach, allowing eligible elderly persons to use Community Care Service Voucher to choose community care services that suit their individual needs so as to support them ageing in place. The Scheme covers all 18 districts throughout the territory and the following new measures are implemented with effect from 1 September 2023:
- Increasing the number of beneficiaries of the Scheme from the existing 8 000 to 10 000 in 2023-24 and 12 000 in 2025-26;
- Expanding the applicable scope of the CCSV to the rental of assistive technology products to enhance the quality of life of the elderly persons and alleviate the pressure on their carers;
- Allowing CCSV holders to purchase services from two recognised service providers at the same time, thus increasing the flexibility of using the CCSV; and
- Launching the “Voucher Information System for the Elderly”, through which CCSV holders will be able to access real-time information on voucher usage, search recognised service providers, and download the monthly service timetable to facilitate their receiving of services in a timely manner.
For details, please browse the website of SWD
Video on CCSV Scheme
Introduction on "The Community Care Service Voucher Scheme for the Elderly"
How to apply and use the Community Care Service Voucher
Disclaimer: We are committed to ensuring that our website conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA requirements to the maximum extent possible. However, due to the following reason(s), we are unable to incorporate all Level AA accessibility features at this point in time.
- As this website contains contents owned by third party that it is not appropriate to convert the way it is displayed in the view that the conversion may affect the accuracy of the contents.
- As this website contains considerable multimedia contents, it is not possible to incorporate all Level AA accessibility requirements in all of them.
- As this website contains considerable archive materials that are not frequently used, not all Level accessibility features have been incorporated.
If you have any problem accessing information on our website, please feel free to contact our site administrator for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org